Debut Fabric Line at Moda Fabrics

They’re here! Rolls of cotton goodness from Moda have all arrived in my studio. I am thrilled to have joined Moda as a designer and debut my line of fabric called “Summer House”. The fabric won’t be available in stores until July but until then, here’s a sneak peak. Summer House evokes charming memories of an afternoon walk through an abundant cottage garden. Or perhaps a luxurious moment spent sipping lemonade on a porch swing. Cheerful florals, paisley and stripes all come together with modern vintage elegance.

18 Responses to “Debut Fabric Line at Moda Fabrics”

1. Sherri says:

They are absolutely stunning!

2. JEllen says:

How ever are we going to wait until July?!!! We love your new collection and have decided to make it a part of our front window display for our anniversary party in August.

3. Modalissa says:

Steph, welcome aboard. Summer house is so beautiful. I hope you are very pleased.

Lissa

4. Steph says:

Thanks Lissa, I am thrilled to be working with you!

5. Oh my word… your fabrics are stunning!

6. Summer House is beautiful! I love the bright colours and the range of designs. Looking forward to reading upcoming blog posts.

7. Lyn Lindsay says:

Fabrics are TOO delicious, just more temptation coming my way, oh well, I give in and give up, congratulations, very, very pretty, I can feel a quilt coming on…
    Lyn

8. A Little Blue Dragonfly says:

YUMM-Y!!!!!!! Gorgeous colors! :)

9. Cathy A. says:

This is such a gorgeous fabric line! I love the colors and can’t wait to get it! Thanks!

• Steph says:

Hi Cathy, thanks so much for your kind words. Summerhouse will be available at http://bit.ly/kzCW6W next month. I am working on a new collection for Moda that will debut in the Fall so stay in touch. Please stay in touch with any projects you create with the fabric as I would love to blog about it. Best wishes:)
      Stephanie

10. Hilary says:

I recently discovered your fabric and am in love! I am making my first quilt ever with a couple jelly rolls of “Summer House.” The colors are gorgeous. Where can I get the other fabric you have posted on your gallery page? I want them all! Thanks and congrats!

Hilary

11. Steph says:

Hi Hilary, please send pics of your quilt when it’s complete as we would love to post them!! “Summer House” is my debut fabric line but I have another collection called “Trade Winds” coming out this fall so stay in touch as we’ll do a fat quarter give away some time in October.
    Happy quilting!!