Spell it with Fabric

It’s Blog Hop time with the talented Moda designers. Here is the link to the not to be missed schedule. Please join me here on the 20th for more goodies and a ¬†fabric giveaway:)

Tags: , , , ,

29 Responses to “Spell it with Fabric”

1. Applikaye says:

I Love to quilt because it is so much FUN. It’s that simple.

2. martha mumaw says:

I like to quilt because it lets out my creativeaty and I can think over the world’s problems at the same time.It is my therapy and how I cover those that I love and wrap them up and give them a hug even though I may not be there.

3. Rosemary says:

Just a fun Blog Hop and enjoying all the meanings of the letters everyone has been sharing. You really are a rebel! LOL I’m old now but there is still a rebel inside of me. Thanks for sharing.

4. Chris says:

My quilting is an escape from the everyday. Me and fabric :-)

5. Brigitte Davis Cowan says:

I love to quilt because while I am making the blocks I am totally directed to that activity. I can let the troubles of the day, kids, pets, money, etc float out of my mind and just enjoy the process of sewing.

6. I love quilting and beautiful fabric is like candy to me! I especially love the pre-cuts.

7. Becky Heinsen says:

I love quilting because it is so fun to create with all the beautiful fabrics that are available.

8. Debbie says:

I LOVE your fabrics. Thank goodness for the internet. I am making a purchase now. Gotta have these.

9. Heather T says:

I love your fabric design! I can’t wait to get my hands on some of this line to make myself something! I’m selfish with your fabrics! I love to quilt, it helps me expressive my creativity!

10. Laura Rojas says:

I quilt for several reasons. First, it keeps my family warm. Second, it’s a form of art, and Third, it’s a use for leftover fabric that is far too pretty to throw away, and can be recycled into something that can help make memories. But I never win anything. I just wanted to comment!

11. Audrea Constancio says:

It’s simplicity is why I love the quilt.

12. Debbie says:

I love to quilt because it reminds me of my grandmother and is a creative outlet. I love your fabrics!

13. Cher Merriman says:

I enjoy quilting because I can make unique gifts for others to enjoy for a long time. Also, because of the great friends I get together with to sew and learn from each other.

14. Jeanne says:

Because there is greater comfort to give than a quilt.

15. Doris Jablonski says:

I can’t imagine not quilting since I made my first quilt for the bicentennial and haven’t stopped yet. I love this line because it is beautifully different.

16. Janet Siler says:

I love every aspect of quilting. From finding the right fabrics for a project to cutting the pieces or appliqueing the pieces to backing, quilting and binding the project. I just NEED to touch fabric!

17. Ruth says:

What beautiful colours! I’m just starting quilting. It’s a bit hard to stay motivated when I’m trying to learn myself. But I’ll get there!

18. Corinne says:

I love to quilt because of the fabric, the design,, the colors and the feel.

19. Debra says:

I am only a beginner but love everything about quilting.

20. jackie says:

I love to quilt because it is a way to be creative and show my love to the family, friends, and others who receive the items as gifts. Jackie

21. Carolyn Boutilier says:

I am a fairly new quilter and loving the creativity. This yellow would be perfect for my quilt.
    Carolyn B

22. Lynn Wilson says:

Quilting connects me to my past–my grandmothers and my mother–and to the future because of all the quilts I make to give to family. A little bit of me will be left behind when I go.

23. Jan says:

looking at fabric, quilt blocks, and patterns make me happy and strike a creative, playful chord.

24. Janice King says:

Am really enjoying visiting the blogs in the Spell it with Fabric hop. Some are new to me and it is lots of fun getting to know everyone.

25. Marjorie says:

Quilting is usable art….a chance to show my love to those around me…rest and relaxation both in the creating and in the cuddling under!

26. Sally Matoushek says:

I’ve been quilting for years and love it. It is very rewarding and I feel at peace in my sewing room.

27. Jo goldsmith says:

I love the ability to creat in my own colors and style.

28. Barbara Martinek says:

Quilting and coffee go together. Both are good for the soul. Love love love the designs.