My daughter Isabella and I spent the other evening creating these easter eggs by decoupaging elements from my paper party napkin collection. I wanted to use real eggs but for the sake of wanting to keep them for a longer time, I used wooden eggs from Michaels. To prep for this, I painted the eggs using basic acrylic paint. I then cut out the designs from the napkins. Admittedly, this part was a bit painstaking but so worth it in the end. I used glossy mod podge to adhere the design on and then coated the entire egg with more mod podge. I put the eggs in little flower pots and have them on my mantle but I think they’d make a great little addition to the Easter table. Enjoy the long weekend everyone!